Friday, May 22, 2009

Definition of 'my life'

I don't care if you see me carried a not so matching big bag where only a small pouch contains a small mirror, a lipstick or a mascara hide deep inside all the baby's stuff when I'm out with my kids;
I don't care if you see me with my hair tied, with a big t-shirt and shorts on, with all the sweat, bending my back to give my house a good back-breaking mop, or a nice spa for my toilet and bathroom;
I don't care if you take me as an A-U-N-T-Y.

I don't care, because I know there's someone always worked as hard as me with the same aim which is making everyone at home happy and survived.

I don't mind saved the best part of the pork rib and a big bowl of soup for the one i loved when there's only a small bowl left for myself, because my mom did the same to my dad;
I don't mind served the sweetest part of a papaya for my kids when i have to cut off the rotten part and left a small piece for myself, because i had tasted the sweetest part when i was a kid since my parent did the something to us;
I don't mind have to wake up early to prepare the meals for the youngest when we have a family outing to the beach early in the morning and we will take our lunch or even dinner outside later in the day, because is too early for the young one to taste the fast food.

I don't mind, because they're my love, they're flesh-and-blood to me.

I'm not sure why I making this post, maybe because of what you said, or because of your comment.
Or maybe i just wanna share the changes of the definition of "my life".

You said "Your life is no longer your life, your life is all about your family, your kids, your daily house chore, so where are u?"

Well, 99% of what you said is truth.

But I'm very sure that I can't be able to live in a life without I myself in the picture, it just that when my little family started to grow from 2 to 3 to 4, I can't expect everyone has the equal share in my heart, ie 25% each, but with the division 33% for 3 of them, and the 1% for myself, which i think that is more than enough for me...

Simply because my kids made me grow, perhaps they make me a better person.
Don't the purple dianasor which kids called it 'Barney' said "It's all about caring and sharing."?
My life is no longer all about me, me and myself. I have to stop thinking and acting on my own, I can't be so selfish when Im going through different stage in my life.
My life means there's always my husband, my kids and my little family, reason being without them, my life wasn't complete anymore.
With the kids around me, they actually make me realised slowly that I'm not so ambitious as what i used to think I'm, I'm just a simple women who wish my husband has a steady job, be caring and loving always, my kids don't give me so much problem during the growing process , they all always stay healthy and safely, I don't mind what will I be so long as we get to stay together happily.

The beautiful part of parenthood is not being luxury, classic, or elegance, but is all about contented, fulfillment, sense of accomplishment, which wasn't measure by what you see, but what you felt.

Mommies out there, don't your agreed with what i just said?

No comments:

Post a Comment